You have no items in your shopping cart.
You save: $363.03 (20%)
Salsbury 3600C7-FU Collection Unit For 7 Door High 4B+ Mailbox
All Salsbury 3600 series are made entirely of aluminum. The U.S.P.S. approved 4B+ custom horizontal mailboxes are available in four (4) different mailbox door sizes and three (3) different parcel locker door sizes. Each aluminum mailbox door includes a five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with two (2) keys and a 2" W x 5/8" H clear plastic card holder (card included) to identify the tenant's name and/or box number.
The mailbox compartments are made of sheet aluminum. 3600 series 4B+ custom horizontal mailboxes can integrate different combinations of mailbox and parcel locker doors and are available in four (4) contemporary colors - aluminium, bronze, gold, and sandstone. Custom colors are available as an option upon request. Matching collection units (5, 6 and 7 doors high) are also available. Custom horizontal mailboxes are ideal for apartments, condominiums, commercial buildings, colleges and schools and many other applications.
If Front Loading:
Door panel swings on a continuous hinge. One mailbox opening (A and B doors only) is required for a master postal or commercial lock and cannot be used for mail distribution. Units include factory installed 3/4" W x 1/4" D trim and a solid rear cover.
If Rear Loading:
Mailboxes can be used for either U.S.P.S. access (master postal lock not required) or private access (master commercial lock not required). All openings are usable. Units include factory installed 3/4" W x 1/4" D trim and a removable rear cover.
PARCEL LOCKERS can be integrated into a 3600 series mailbox system and are a convenient way to receive packages on site. Parcel lockers are fit with a two (2) key security system that allows the U.S.P.S. or an individual to deliver a parcel to the locker and place a parcel locker key in the recipient's mailbox. Once the recipient opens the parcel locker, the key is automatically retained in the lock until it is removed with a control key.
4B+ Custom Horizontal Mailbox Options
- Plexiglass window (#3671) 2" W x 5/8" H
- Mail slots (#3669)
- Standard mail slot sizes for 3600 series:
A Door - 5-1/2" W x 3/4" H
B Door - 12" W x 3/4" H
C Door - 5-1/2" W x 3/4" H
D Door - 12" W x 3/4" H
(for installations not serviced by the U.S.P. S.)
- Custom slot sizes are available upon request
- Card holder - clear plastic - card and metal insert included (#3697)
- Custom finish aluminium, bronze, gold, sandstone (#3666)
- Custom engraved placards (#3667)
- Custom engraved door regular (door will be solid - no card holder) (#3668)
- Custom engraved door - black filled (door will be solid - no card holder) (#3674)
- Custom engraving on collection unit regular (#3665)
- Custom engraving on collection unit - black filled (#3670)
- Self-adhesive numbers - sheets of 100 (#3695)
- 4B+ Master door security retrofit kit (#3696)
Door and Compartment Identification
Each mailbox door includes a 2" W x 5/8" H clear plastic card holder (#3697) to identify the tenant's name and/or box number. Self-adhesive numbers (1-3000 available) are supplied upon request with each order. Custom identification systems are available as an option upon request. Label holders (#1070) neatly organize and identify the front/rear of the mailbox compartments and are available as an option upon request.
- Each mailbox door includes a five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with two (2) keys (1,000 different key changes). (#3690)
- Three (3) digit single dial combination lock with spring latch and automatic throw-off (#3686)
(combination numbers can be changed by owner) (for installations not serviced by the U.S.P. S.)
- Thumb latch (in lieu of standard lock) (#3689)
- Additional keys per lock when ordering (#3698)
- Custom lock installation - cylinders provided by owner - (100) door minimum (#3693)
- Key blanks - box of 50 - for 3600 series
Description: Collection Unit (for 7 door high unit)
Door Size: 21" W x 40-3/4" H x 12" D
Weight: 70 lbs.
Learn more about our Estimated Lead Times
|Ships To||Ships to the 48 contiguous United States. For AK or HI delivery, please contact us for a shipping quote.|
|Ship Method||Ships via Freight Carrier - Scheduled Delivery|
Thank you for your order! We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible. Small and medium-sized parcels will usually ship FedEx or UPS Ground, while large commercial items will ship via common freight carriers such as YRC, XPO Logistics, etc.
Every product on our site has been carefully selected to ship by a particular shipping method in order to provide you with an optimal delivery experience.
When your order ships, we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or on the phone with the carrier. Most companies can provide an estimated delivery date.View our Full Shipping Policy here.
We offer a 30-day return period from the date of shipment. We will refund your order total, less our cost of shipping the item to you. In most cases, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Important: Orders returned without authorization will NOT be processed for credit or refunds. YOU MUST obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) from us so that the credit for the merchandise and any refund can be properly processed.View our Full Return Policy here.